DotNetNuke tutorials, tips and tricks

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

DotNetNuke Nerd?

I just had a thought, I must be getting very serious about DotNetNuke. I was sending a text and had to write DotNetNuke for the predictive text to learn the word.

How many people have the word DotNetNuke stored in their phone? Have I become a complete computer geek? Am I now a DotNetNerd? Answers on a postcard please, I would love to know.

Following on from the interesting virus problem, I’m now working 16 hour days to catch backup for the deadline. – The past two days I’ve put in 18hours and it looks as though today is going to be another one as well. Mmmm must remember to backup!

On another note, I noticed today that dotnetnuke.com have added us as a resource to their site. I was really happy to see that, and a link like that is really appreciated.

There has been a comment that we charge a subscription fee for the site, but as you can see I don’t really have that much choice when I am working this number of hours.

Hopefully though you will all see that I am adding quality content to the site and that this is a tiny amount that I am asking for the effort that it takes and what you get in return. Plus, each month I do release free content as well and this will continue…

If you want to add your comments about the site, please follow this link:
http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Default.aspx?tabid=702&type=comm&parentid=32&site=407

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home