DotNetNuke tutorials, tips and tricks

Thursday, May 18, 2006

DotNetNuke no.1 CMS on Squidoo

DotNetNuke is listed at the top of the CMS list on Squidoo. I was one of the lucky ones to get access to Squidoo when it was in the beta stage and built a DotNetNuke Lens.

It consists of an overview of DotNetNuke along with links to various DotNetNuke resources such as forums, blogs, jobs, latest news and tutorials.

Here you can check out the DotNetNuke Squidoo lens and here is a list of the various CMS Systems listed on Squidoo.

* * * * * * * * * *
DNN Creative Magazine provides DotNetNuke tutorials, articles, reviews all for the DotNetNuke web designer. An issue is released each month. Stats: 127 Videos & 5 MP3 Interviews

1 Comments:

  • Im curious about your post so I give my time to read it. I found it very interesting and informative.I have my WEBHOSTING provider that Im going to recommend for future reference.
    A free guide to choosing the right web host for your personal or business site.

    By Blogger ViNZ, at 2:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home